At Planet Nine we recognize that there is an environmental responsibility associated with private air travel. By design we operate a fleet of aircraft that burn up to 33% less fuel thus omitting significantly less carbon into our atmosphere. As a responsible operator, we are continually looking for new ways to reduce our carbon emissions, general waste, and our overall associated environmental footprint.
- Operating the Falcon 7X: the most fuel efficient long range business jet
- Reducing our positioning flights
- Keeping non-essential usage of plastic onboard to a minimum
- We request our clients to approve the catering menu prior to departure to reduce onboard food waste
- We stock our fleet with organic and natural locally sourced produce where possible
We have partnered up with TerraPass to allow us to offset our carbon footprint for Planet Nine positioning flights. We offer our clients the same opportunity.